Health Enhancement Systems reserves the right to:
- Refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You must be 13 or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate other Mix It Up users.
- You may not use the Mix It Up service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. (International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.)
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data that you submit, post, or display on the Mix It Up service.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack Mix It Up or modify another website to imply it is associated with Mix It Up.
- You must not create or submit unwanted emails (“spam”) to any Mix It Up users.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any destructive code.
- You must not, in the use of Mix It Up, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must use discretion when uploading photos to the Team Photo Library. No offensive images are permitted.
Violating any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Mix It Up account. While Mix It Up prohibits such conduct and content, you understand and agree that Health Enhancement Systems cannot be responsible for user conduct or the content posted on this website. Therefore, you may be exposed to such materials, and you use the service at your own risk.